Welcome to GivingPrograms.com,
As part of AmeriGives (www.amerigives.com), a leading administrator for Fortune 500 companies employee engagement programs,
www.givingprograms.com is the online portal used by AmeriGives' clients to register matching gift and volunteer grant requests, and
verify.givingprograms.com is the online portal used by charitable organizations to verify these gifts and grants.
If you would like more information about AmeriGives and the services it provides,
please follow the link and you can read about our organization. If you would like
more information about our online verification portal read on.
AmeriGives does not process paper forms, so all matching gift and volunteer grants must be verified online. To receive funds earmarked for your organization you must register for our online verification. AmeriGives will only release funds for gifts and grants that have been verified on its system.
Why and When do you receive Email Notifications:
We notify recipients via email each time they have a pending matching gift to verify, or hours that need to be verified to receive a volunteer grant. The email is to prompt you to login onto our system to validate the information.
When do I reset my password?
You only need to reset your password upon your initial login to our system, or if you want to change your password.
How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, click “Forgot Password” on the login screen and your password will be emailed to the address we have on file for you.
How do I update my organization's information on the verify.givingprograms.com website?
All changes except address changes may be requested by email. Address changes must be made on your organization's letterhead and sent via email to [email protected] or fax to 772-283-2550.
How do I verify gifts and volunteer hours?
1. Click the Verify Gifts tab or the Verify Hours tab. (Please make sure to check both tabs.)
2. On the Verify Gifts tab, click the Verify/Decline link for each gift. In the appeared box, you can change the Verified Amount, if necessary. You may also decline the gift by checking the Not Eligible box.
3. If you decline a gift, please add the reason in the box that appears after Not Eligible is checked.
4. On the Verify Hours tab, click the Verify/Decline link for each hour record. In the appeared box, you can verify or decline the hours by selecting a value from the Status dropdown box.
5. Please note, if applicable, all certification boxes must be checked to complete the verification process. verification process.
How do I view donor comments of my gifts?
To view donor comments place your cursor over the “Comments Area” for full comments to appear.
How do I view approved gifts?
To view Approved gifts; Click “Verify Gifts”, change dropdown in right hand corner from “Pending” to “Approved”. A list of approved gifts will be displayed. In this screen you may click “Undo” to change any approved gifts back to pending.
How do I look up details for paid matching gifts?
The “Check” tab provides all paid matching gift details. This tab displays check dates, check numbers and donor names.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]